 I have an extra copy of volume 1 of the item listed which I'll be glad to send to anyone interested.  It consists of 4 x 6" cards, each with information on an artists book.  Some of the entries include artists' statements.  The OCLC record says the cards are in containers.  These are not.

One of the original cards is missing but I made a photocopy from a complete set so at least the missing information is there.
Title: Franklin Furnace Archive artists book bibliography.
Corp Author(s): Franklin Furnace (Archive)
Publication: New York : Franklin Furnace Archive,
Year: 1977-
Language: English
Contents: Vol. 1. Edition of 1100, unsigned, unnumbered (143 cards) -- v. 2. Edition of 500, unsigned, unnumbered (144 cards) -- v. 3. Edition of 500, unsigned, unnumbered (143 cards).
 SUBJECT(S)
Descriptor: Literary curiosa -- Bibliography.
Rare books.
Note(s): Unbound notecards in containers.
Class Descriptors: LC: Z231.5.I5
Document Type: Book
Entry: 19831221
Update: 20070120