Dear Colleagues: I have recently read the article by Andrew Ellis in The
Art Book August 07 entitled "Discover the Paintings You Own" about the
Public Catalogue Foundation.  Is there such an organization in the U.S.,
and if yes, where have I been?  Thanks for any help you have on this
one.

Jeri Byrne

Fine Arts Staff Librarian

Beverly Hills Public Library

This message contains information which may be privileged,
confidential and intended only for the addressee. If the reader of
this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent
responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or
reproduction of this communication, or any part thereof, is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please
advise the sender by reply E-mail and delete the message.