Personally I use both the paper and the electronic -- it really depends on what I need.

One of my concerns about the electronic version is that it is often not very current.  If I need someone's address and they are not listed...I can usually refer back to an older print copy to verify a correct address.

Perhaps HQ could offer to print and bind copies of the mailing list for a fee (this could be paid anytime, for example, and not be linked to member dues).  Or, perhaps ARLIS/NA or HQ could create an account with a print-on-demand firm to generate bound copies as needed for a set cost?

I think in this time of transition from print to electronic, for the Handbook, offering both options might best suit all of our needs.

Sincerely,

Tony White
(somewhere in the UK)