Above: A cover from the online edition of SLART

I am pleased to announce that pre-publication subscriptions to the First Edition of SLART are now available. SLART provides archival documentation on permanent paper of the art created in the early stages of the electronic metaverse of Second Life.

Second Life is a creative medium that artists have been exploring for several years. This edition is being produced by SLART founder Richard Minsky, who resides in Second Life as ArtWorld Market. He is considered the world's leading expert on Second Life Art, and has been written up in Financial Times Deutschland, Die Zeit, and Artnet, among many others, was interviewed by Kurt Anderson on Public Radio International's Studio 360, and performed a 1½ hour tour of Second Life Art at Location One in New York City that was simulcast in Second Life.

Some of the book's content is available at the SLART website: http://slartmagazine.com