Hello all:

We are going to be implementing the Acquisitions module of our Voyager
ILS sometime this fall and are interested in hearing from any art museum
libraries who are willing to share their acquisitions workflows. We are
particularly interested in how auction catalogue check-in is handled in
your library.

Many thanks,

Sarah Quimby
Associate Librarian