Dear ARLIS/NA,

Thanks to those of you who checked in with me and our Twin Cities
colleagues, yesterday, and today, after hearing about the collapse of
the 35W bridge. So far, we all seem to have escaped the catastrophe
and are safe.

Reckoning with this event certainly brings me to have even greater
regard for every day and every moment.

Peace,

Deborah K. Ultan Boudewyns
Art History & Performing Arts Librarian