>Mo, we have a few public collections listed on our "Resources" page,
>and hold a collection of about 4,000 artists' books here in the
>library's Special Collections.

http://digital-libraries.saic.edu/cdm4/index_jfabc.php?CISOROOT=/jfabc
(And if anyone wants to comment on our brand-new database, designed
by my fantastic colleague and SAIC Digital Resources Librarian Kerri
Wilette, using CONTENTdm, please email them to us. We are still in
testing mode and eager to assess its functionality.)

Doro Boehme
Special Collections in the John M Flaxman Library, The School of the
Art Institute of Chicago
37   South   Wabash   Ave, 5th Floor
Chicago    Il    60603  -  3103
[log in to unmask]  /  ph:  312.899.5098  /  fax:   312.899.1851

The Joan Flasch Artists' Book Collection - a collection of
experimental art forms from the 1960s to the present
<http://www.saic.edu/degrees_resources/libraries/flaxman/index.html#special_collection/SLC_5537>www.saic.edu/degrees_resources/libraries/flaxman/index.html#special_collection/SLC_5537