Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. Dynamic Art FAQ's

Dear ARLIS-L:

My colleagues and I in RISS (Reference and Info. Services Section) have brainstormed for quite a while about the need for and usefulness of a centralized art reference resource (online) for use by arts librarians and potentially others: arts patrons, scholars, students, curators, etc.  What began as a "free Web resources for art" has evolved most recently into a potential "24/7 Art FAQ," modeled after a similar resource for business librarians developed at U-Penn/Columbia and cooperatively maintained by over two dozen academic business libraries. (http://faq.library.upenn.edu/recordList?library=lippincott)

While many libraries (art libraries among them) routinely add static FAQ's to the institutional web pages, they are meant to answer a set group of standard questions and not actively revisited. One benefit of the UPenn model is that new questions (and answers) are constantly reviewed and added. The cooperatively developed FAQ is also tailored to the resources available in each participating institution.

 To that end, we would like to know if individuals or libraries have created dynamic art FAQs, and would be willing to share their experiences and observations. Please reply off list to my email address and, if you could, put something distinctive in the subject line such as "Art FAQ".