ITALIAN ART ARCHITECTURE, CATALOGUE 225

Hello to everyone.

Our most recent catalogue of books, Catalogue 225, Italian Art & Architecture (with 643 listings), has been posted at our website, [log in to unmask]

A paper copy will be sent upon request.

Other recent catalogues are also posted and may be searched and hard copies will be sent if you request them.

Catalogue 216. Illuminated Manuscripts, Incunabula, Early Books, Early Printing, 417 listings.
Catalogue 215. Medieval art and Architecture, 683 listings.
Catalogue 200, The Art of France, 907 listings.

Thanks for your interest and have a wonderful summer -- whether we hear from you or not!

Andrew D. Washton Books on the Fine Arts
411 East 83rd Street
New York, New York 10028
By appointment: 88 Lexington Avenue, New York, New York 10016
(212) 481 0479
www.washtonbooks.com