Thomas W. Ball
 English Hours by Henry James. Illustrated by Joseph Pennell
Boston and New York: Houghton, Mifflin and Company, 1905

You are welcome  to visit our new exhibition of American Decorated Publishers' Bindings, which is mostly up now, in case you find yourself near Hudson, New York during this summer. The exhibition will "officially" open in September, though there will likely be a preview reception in August.  Send me an e-mail if you'd like to get a printed invitation. Send me a note if you'd like to come before then.

You can see installation photos of the show at
http://minsky.com/gallery.htm

More pictues of the books are on the pre-publication subscription page at
http://minsky.com/orderform-subscription2.htm

If you haven't seen the catalog of the first collection, you likely can see it not too far from where you are (maybe in your own library!). A list of 50 institutions in the USA, Canada and the UK that have copies is at
http://minsky.com/orderform-subscription1.htm#collections

The entire first collection of 500 designs and 60+ variants is now at the University of Alabama.

Best regards,

Richard