posted to backserv & arlis-l, please forgive any duplication

The SCAD-ATL Library is looking for back issues of CLA Journal to fill in gaps of a donated collection.  PLEASE e-mail me before sending any issues.  We NEED:

CLA Journal
37: 1, 2
38: 4
39: 1
41: 1-4
42: 1-4
44: 3
46: 4
47: 1, 4
48: 4
49: 3
50: 2, 3, 4

We can reimburse your postage cost - Thanks for checking!!

Steve Majure
SCAD-ATL Library
Savannah College of Art and Design
1600 Peachtree St., NW