A faculty member asked me to purchase back copies of the following
journal, which is now ceased:

Silk Road Art and Archaeology (SRAA). Published by The Institute of Silk
Road Studies

We found this address using Google, and will write to make inquiries:
120-14, Nikaido, Kamakura-shi, Kanagawa-ken, 248 Japan

We can't find anything else, and we can't find it for sale.  Does anyone
have this journal, and do you know how to contact the publisher, or is
the above address sufficient?  Or is the Institute defunct, and no
contact possible?

Please respond off list.

Thanks!

Peggy Keeran
Arts and Humanities Reference Librarian
Penrose Library
University of Denver
2150 E. Evans Avenue
Denver, CO   80208

Voice:  303-871-3410
Fax:  303-871-3446
Email:  [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>