Dear Colleagues

Looking ahead to Denver, Sarah Carter and I are putting together a
session on "New Pedagogies in Higher Education". We want the session to
explore new ways of teaching students, be it online tutorials, virtual
library tours, etc. Who would like to share their teaching experiences
with us?  Do you know of a dynamic speaker on this topic? Consider this
as a preliminary call for papers. Please forward your suggestions
directly
to me and we will put together a dynamic session for Denver in 2008!

Marilyn Berger
Head Librarian

Blackader Lauterman Library
of Architecture and Art