Hello all -

I just wanted to mention a few things happening with the Art and Architecture Thesaurus, here at the Getty Vocabulary Program.

I was speaking with a colleague who mentioned that the AAT was lacking some terms relating to New Media. Thankfully, I had good news to report to them - over the past year and a half, we've added over a hundred terms relating to computing, digital arts, sound, video, and new technologies. This is obviously a constant process, but we've grown in leaps and bounds in this arena and hope to continue the pace.

There's also our new Webform, so if you're interested in contributing a term that you believe should be included in the AAT and is not, please contact us and we can supply you with all you need to contribute.

Just wanted to send out a brief update - thanks for reading!

Jonathan

Jonathan Ward
Data Standards Editor
Getty Vocabulary Program