Thanks to a great group of volunteers, ARLIS/NA members will staff almost
ten hours in the ALA exhibits booth.  Access to this booth, and the
opportunity to get our name and message out to conference goers, is one of
the benefits of ARLIS/NA's Affiliate membership in the American Library
Association. The booth number is 744.

Right now we have one person scheduled at a time, but if any of these times
suit your schedule, it would be great to have two in the booth. If you can
let me know in advance I will add you to the schedule, but fell free to
drop by as well!

Here is the schedule:

Saturday
      10-11:30 Ann Lindell
      11:30-1 Yuki Hibben
      1-3 Paula Epstein
      4-5 Laurel Bliss

Sunday
      9-10  Jeanne Brown

Monday
      9-10:30 Tom Caswell
      1:30-2:30 Sarah Falls

Thanks again to our volunteers, and hope to see many of you at ALA!

Jeanne

Jeanne Brown
Head UNLV Architecture Studies Library
ARLIS/NA liaison to ALA