Dear Colleagues,

I am wondering if any of you could share with me your favorite sources
of images -- digital or otherwise.  I am updating a Library Guide and
want to check in with my colleagues.  I have included museum collection
catalogs, printed indexes to reproductions (a ll out of date) some web
sites, and some companies that sell rights to images of art works (in
England, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Spain, as well as ARTstor.
  I am wondering what your favorite resources are (including sources of
Asian images) in addition to the above.

Thanks so much, in advance, for your assistance.  Ray Anne Lockard