Dear Colleagues,

I completely agree with Karen McKenzie's statement regarding the urgrent
concerns of our Canadian members.  I was one of the founders of the
Pacific Northwest Chapter and remember our struggle to include Western
provinces of Canada which eventually happened.  We are indeed arlis/NA
and our Canadian members have long been some of our most active members
of our organization.  PLEASE, please, please listen to their input and
let's be inclusive in the spirit of "the right thing to do" as well as
the ARLIS/NA diversity mission and the very name of our organization.

Thanks for listening, Ray Anne Lockard