Ah, those picky details for program proposals for the ARLIS/NA 2008 Annual
Conference in Denver

As you put the final, or near-final, details on your session, workshop,
group meeting etc. proposals we wanted to remind you of a few important
details.  Please use the forms (and consult the guidelines) found at
http://arlisna-mw.lib.byu.edu/denver2008/ and submit your proposal
electronically to [log in to unmask] by the June 15th deadline.
Please be sure to fill out the proposal form completely.

Please carefully consider your AV requests.  You can expect to have a
screen, LCD Projector available.  Live internet connections via the hotel is
pricey....please request this ONLY if it is absolutely essential to the
success of your program.

Honoraria is not a given, although we invite you to request it for
non-ARLIS/NA members.  ($75 non-ARLIS/NA member/local; $150 non-ARLIS/NA
member/non-local) Do not promise honoraria to a speaker prior to approval
from the Conference Co-Chairs.  Travel expenses are NOT funded by the
Society.

Workshops must pay for themselves and generate income for the Society.  As
workshops generate their own revenue and are self-supporting photocopying
and other supplies may be submitted post-conference for reimbursement.

Again, don't let the details deter you!  We look forward to seeing your
creative proposals!

Jeanne Brown and Mary Graham, Denver 2008 Conference Program Co-Chairs

Mary Graham
Head Librarian
Arizona State Museum
University of Arizona