Dear Colleagues,

I am working on a session proposal for Denver on the subject of public
services from the gay perspective.  I am interested to know if you know
of any possible speakers (including yourself) on the following topics:

Relevant Reference Sources (general and art)

Collection development (making sure relevant resources are available to
the public)

Access to Materials (including relevant subject headings in online
catalogs, web sites, databases and such)

Staff Attitudes in Cataloging and at the Public Services Desk

Public Relations (library guides, bibliographies and/or displays or
exhibitions)

Rather than replying to the entire ARLIS list, please contact me
individually.  Thanks very much, Ray Anne Lockard