Hi all architecture librarians,

I wondered if any of you subscribe to the Pigeon Digital Library collection
of audio-video interviews with architects : https://www.pidgeondigital.com/.
We have many of the original tape and slide sets, which are almost never
used -- but that may have more to do with the outdated format than the
content.

It seems expensive to  me and I wonder if others feel that way -- and if it
were less expensive, would you be more likely to consider subscribing.  If
any of you do subscribe, please let me know.  If you do, I'd be interested
to know of the volume of use that you get.

Thanks!

-- Rebecca

Rebecca Price
Architecture, Urban Planning and Visual Resources Librarian
Art, Architecture & Engineering Library
Univ. of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI 48109-2094
734.647.5274
http://www.lib.umich.edu/aael/