If you haven't already subscribed to ARLIS-ALD, here's a quick way to do
so.

Next week we'll start the process of deciding on the topic/focus/format
of our meeting next year. So watch your ARLIS-ALD mailbox for a
solicitation (for ideas)!

click on "SUBSCRIBE" in the left column, then submit your email address.
You will receive an "authentication" email with a password. (Check your
Junkmail box if it doesn't arrive in a timely manner.) You will need to
type in the password at the listserv website to be completely
subscribed. The password will also provide you access to change your
listserv preferences.

Please contact me if you have any problems,

Thanks,

          Rijn

Rijn Templeton (University of Iowa) - Academic Library Division,
moderator

Kathleen Lonbom (Illionois State Unoversity) - Academic Library
Division, vice-moderator

Greg Hatch (University of Utah) - Academic Library Division, list
administrator

Rijn Templeton

Art Library

235 ABW