Reduced Price of $399 for Point of View Box Set Dear ARLIS,

It was nice to meet many of you in person during the recent ARLIS/NA Conference in Atlanta. At the conference we introduced a new low price of $399 for the New Museum’s Point of View box set, and I would like to share this special offer with the ARLIS/NA list members as well.

As you may know, the New Museum will be opening the doors to its groundbreaking new building on the Bowery this Fall. In preparation for our big move, we have reduced the price point for the Point of View: An Anthology of the Moving Image box set to sell through the last remaining copies of the edition. Point of View is an 11 DVD box set of video art commissioned by the New Museum in 2004. It includes original works by Francis Alys, David Claerbout, Douglas Gordon, Gary Hill, Pierre Huyghe, Joan Jonas, Isaac Julien, William Kentridge, Paul McCarthy, Pipilotti Rist and Anri Sala. Designed as an educational resource and as an exploration of a cross-generational group of video artists, this unique anthology was to expand the accessibility of video art to a broader audience. Each work is accompanied by an interview with the artist by either Dan Cameron, Hans Ulrich Obrist, or Richard Meyer. An image library of each artist's previous work and biographical material are also included. The retail price is now $399 for all customers. If you had previously considered buying a copy for your collection, now is an optimal time to do so. As quantities are limited, please contact us as soon as possible to ensure that stock is still available.

You may purchase direct from our site: http://www.newmuseumstore.org/viewItem.asp?ItemID=10014382&UnitCde=1 or fax purchase orders to the fax number below.

All the best,

Ceci

Ceci Moss