 Posted on behalf of Brian Vetruba.

--Judy

This message has been cross-posted; please excuse any duplication.

The ACRL/WESS Recruitment to the Profession Committee invites you to
participate in a study of North American academic librarians and their
knowledge of foreign languages.  We are researching the language skills
of academic librarians, to what degree they use foreign languages in
their work, and the perceived value of foreign language skills in
academic libraries. Whether you know multiple languages or only English,
your insight will be very valuable to us.

This short survey will take about 10 minutes. All information provided
by individual respondents will be kept strictly confidential; only
composite results will be reported.

To access the survey, follow this link:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=384513643190  . It will be
available until July 6, 2007.

Your participation in this survey will be of great value to our
profession, and we thank you in advance for investing your time!

Best wishes,

Brian Vetruba
Chair, WESS Recruitment to the Profession Committee