From: Margaret Fast [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, May 09, 2007 1:04 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Raffle

Hi Liz,
I received a voicemail message that I had won one or more of the raffle drawings.
I departed the conference on Sunday due to reference responsibilities on Monday morning so I was not there for the drawing.

I thought I should check with you as to whether or not to expect them in the mail.
Best, M.
Margaret Fast
Librarian for Art, East Asian Studies, History, Linguistics,
and Modern & Classical languages
The Libraries
Western Washington University
Bellingham, WA 98225-9103

Hello, all.

I received the email below from Margaret Fast.  She received an unclear voice mail about her winning one of the drawings.  I remember someone saying they knew one of the winners that had to leave and that they would get the prize to her.  If you are the one who told me this at the raffle table, please contact Margaret to get the prize to her.

I was in such a tizzy, trying to get items to people who weren't there during the drawing, that I didn't catch the name of the volunteer to carry the gift to her.

I really want all of the winners to get their prize.

Thank You, Liz Gentry

I received a voicemail message that I had won one or more of the raffle drawings.
I departed the conference on Sunday due to reference responsibilities on Monday morning so I was not there for the drawing.

I thought I should check with you as to whether or not to expect them in the mail.
Best, M.
Margaret Fast
Librarian for Art, East Asian Studies, History, Linguistics,
and Modern & Classical languages
The Libraries
Western Washington University
Bellingham, WA 98225-9103