	From: ART LIBRARIES SOCIETY DISCUSSION LIST on behalf of Falls, Sarah
	Sent: Mon 4/30/2007 11:28 AM
	To: [log in to unmask]
	Subject: Re: [ARLIS-L] Women in the Arts Roundtable

	Hi Beverly,

	I'm the vice moderator of the Womart group. For a few years now, we have tried unsuccessfully to complete a bibilography project on women artists. We decided to contribute this same information and more to a larger work (Wikipedia) that currently has relatively little available on women artists. We will not be posting anything on the AWS, because we are doing this for members in and outside of the ARLIS community. We will be pitching a poster session for Denver however, and we will keep the membership up to date with emails. Sue has presented us with a great idea, and is already adding rich content to wikipedia herself (Kudos to Sue!!). You can access what she and the others are working on by clicking the Wikipedia link in her email. We look forward to your contributions!

	Sarah Falls
	Visual Resources Librarian
	University of Richmond, Va.