If you are attending ALA in Washington this June, please keep reading!

ARLIS/NA is affiliated with the American Library Association. One of the
benefits of affiliation is that we can have a presence in the exhibits
area, by staffing the Affiliates Booth. If you are interested in
contributing some time [one hour? two?] to talk to ALA attendees about
ARLIS please let me know. In the past, the experience has been a good one!

Exhibit Hours
Saturday,  June  23:   Exhibits  ribbon  cutting,  8:45 a.m.; exhibits open
9:00am – 5:00pm
Sunday,   June 24:  9:00am – 5:00pm
Monday, June 25:   9:00am –  5:00pm
Tuesday, June 26:   9:00am –  3:00pm

ALSO,  please  note  that the Affiliates Group [composed of liaisons from a
variety of organizations] will be presenting a program on Saturday from 8am
-  10am  titled  "Avenues  of Advocacy: Helping Members Make a Difference."
Speakers  are  from  the  Affiliates  Group  and  will  address  how  their
organizations engage in group advocacy. I will serve as moderator.

thanks, Jeanne Brown
ARLIS/NA liaison to ALA