Greetings from the Denver group, and in particular the program co-chairs!

We have heard from some of you, and know that there are proposals under preparation. With your contributions we are confident that the Denver conference [May 1-5] will be a fun and learning experience!

In these days of too little time and even less travel money, the Denver conference will offer a "can't miss" opportunity for professional development. Sessions are an important component: our goal is for each session to offer *something* you can take back with you and put to use. Even topics relating to local Denver art and architecture can take a broader view. For instance instead of a program on Denver buildings, we might have a program on “Sense of place as seen in ...” or “Building type paradigms: how Denver is changing the way we build.” (And don’t forget, for local topics, conference planners may be able to suggest speakers.)

The Denver proposal page is almost ready! The deadline is June 15.

Jeanne Brown and Mary Graham, Denver program co-chairs