Dear ARLIS/NA Members,

I am pleased to announce that the on-line member directory for ARLIS/NA is
now active and up to date as of April 28, 2007.  Regular updates will be
made to the listings so that we might retain access to this vital resource
for all our active members.

Please check your record for any address errors and contact the office at
[log in to unmask] if you have any updates or changes.

The Directory is located in the member only section of the website,
www.arlisna.org <http://www.arlisna.org/>

If you are an active member for 2007 and have forgotten or misplaced the
password for the member's only section, please contact the office at
[log in to unmask] and we will respond to you promptly.

Best regards,

Craig Fleming

Association Administrator

ARLIS - NA