(Please excuse cross-postings)

The ACRL Arts Section and Instruction Section invite you to visit the
Virtual Poster Sessions being offered in connection with their joint
program at ALA 2007 in Washington, D.C.  The conference program, titled
"Eye to I: Visual Literacy Meets Information Literacy," will explore the
relationship between these two sets of abilities.  The poster sessions
and more information about the conference program can be found at:

http://eye2i.wordpress.com

The poster sessions offer practical approaches to teaching information
literacy and visual literacy, new ideas for integrating multiple
literacy skills into your instruction, and tips for collaborations that
connect information literacy, visual literacy, and student learning.

Visitors to the site are encouraged to submit comments in order to
engage in a dialogue with the presenters virtually.

We look forward to seeing you at the AS/IS conference program on Sunday,
June 24, 2007, 1:30-3:30pm, Renaissance Hotel, Grand Ballroom South.

Meghan Sitar
Instruction and Outreach Librarian
Library Instruction Services
University of Texas Libraries
The University of Texas at Austin

PCL 1.342E  |  Mail Code S5475
Phone: 512-495-4449 |  Fax: 512-495-4296
[log in to unmask] | www.lib.utexas.edu