Colleagues

This is a reminder that reports of sessions, workshops, posters, sections, divisions, round tables, committees and other meetings are due this week.  If you are finishing things up, please let me know if a report is forthcoming.

Remember that reports should include the title of the session or meeting, the date, and your name and institution as recorder.  See the conference proceedings from previous years on the ARLIS/NA Web site ( http://www.arlisna.org/news/conferences/conf_index.html) for samples of content, style, and length.  When completed, the proceedings from the Atlanta conference will be available on the ARLIS/NA website.

Please let me know if you have any questions.  Thanks again for your help!

--
Kristina Keogh
ARLIS/NA Atlanta Conference Proceedings Editor

Reference Librarian for the Arts
Virginia Commonwealth University
Richmond, VA __________________________________________________________________ Mail submissions to [log in to unmask] For information about joining ARLIS/NA see: http://www.arlisna.org/join.html Send administrative matters (file requests, subscription requests, etc) to [log in to unmask] ARLIS-L Archives and subscription maintenance: http://lsv.uky.edu/archives/arlis-l.html Questions may be addressed to list owner (Judy Dyki) at: [log in to unmask]