The Fourth Annual Art Libraries Society /North America (ARLIS/NA) and
the Visual Resources Association (VRA) Summer Educational Institute for
Visual Resources and Image Management, to be held at Indiana University,
in Bloomington, Indiana from June 24th - 29th, 2007, is now fully
enrolled, and will once again offer an exciting program with a
distinguished group of instructors.

SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES

We are actively seeking donors and sponsors for the 2007 Summer
Education Institute and for future institutes.  Many opportunities for
named sponsorship at various levels are available, including:

Reception  ($750-$1000)
Breaks     ($125-$250)
Curriculum Support ($125 - $250)

We invite all interested vendors, corporate colleagues, and individual
contributors to visit the Summer Education Institute website
http://www.vraweb.org/seiweb/index.html for a complete description of
all aspects of our program and our roster of instructors, and to visit
our Sponsors Page http://www.vraweb.org/seiweb/sponsors.html.

Please feel free to contact the 2007 Summer Education Institute
Co-Chairs for further information.

Amy Lucker
Library Director
Institute of Fine Arts