If you are not Dennis McGuire or do not know how to locate him, please

As the Past Moderator of GLIRT, I am trying to locate Dennis McGuire,
our In-Coming Moderator.  He is not on the ARLIS/NA web site in the
membership directory.  Can someone send me his email address?  He was at
Columbia College in Chicago.

Thanks very much and apologies for this message.

Ray Anne Lockard
GLIRT Moderator, 2006-2007