Greetings friends,

I have a free copy of the "Tekst" volume available. Pretty decent shape.

Cheers,

Peter

>                 Author: Bienfait, Anna G.
>                  Title: Oude Hollandsche tuinen / door Anna G. Bienfait ; met
>                         medewerking van Marg. Kossmann en een voorwoord
> van J.
>                         Q. Van Regteren Altena.
>                Imprint: 'S-Gravenhage : Martinus Nijhoff, 1943.
>   Physical Description: 2 v. : ill., plans ; 26 cm. (v. 2: 26 x 36 cm.)
>                  Notes: Bibliographical references.
>               Contents: Tekst -- Platen.
>           Subject (LC): Gardens--Netherlands.
>           Subject (LC): Landscape gardening--Netherlands.
>           Added author: Kossman, Marg.
>   ART--
>               Location: ARTLCKM copy 2
>            Library has: "Tekst"
>   ART--
>               Location: ARTLCKM copy 1
>            Library has: "Tekst" + "Platen"
>
>ART CALL NUMBER                               COPY  LOCATION
>    1)SB466 .N4 B5 1943 PLATEN                   1   ARTLCKM
>    2)SB466 .N4 B5 1943 TEKST                    1   ARTLCKM

Peter P. Blank                                    [log in to unmask]
Head Librarian                                   (650) 725-1038
Art & Architecture Library                  FAX (650) 725-0140
102 Cummings Art Bldg.
Stanford University
Stanford, CA 94305-2018