posted to backserv & arlis-l, please forgive any duplication

Greetings all -

The Jen Library received 23 boxes of duplicate periodicals from our Building Arts department recently.  They are mostly older common architecture & interior design titles.  We will be offering these items to other libraries & institutions over the next two months.  Each batch will be available for 2 weeks (the first a bit longer) so those attending the Atlanta conference will still be able to request from batch #2 and #3.  The last of the four batches will end on May 25, 2007.

We require postage reimbursement and ship at "library mail" rate - We ALWAYS PREFER unused stamps for reimbursement.  Please advise up front if you can only pay with a check.

If you need to know vol/iss info please ask - it was easiest to list this many items just by year & month.  Some issues may have light soiling to the covers (a few missing covers) but all have usable contents.  Any damaged items have already been discarded.  The later batches may still contain some of these same titles but with different issues offered.  We were not able to integrate all of the duplicates by title.

Thanks for taking a look - We hope you find something you need!

Steve Majure
Jen Library
Savannah College of Art and Design

do not reply to me

Please reply off-list to Eric: [log in to unmask]

batch #2 - available through April 27, 2007

ACSA News

1997 Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec

1998 Jan, Feb, Apr, May, Dec

AIA Journal

1962 Mar, Apr, Jul, Aug, Sept, Oct

1963 Feb, Aug, Oct

1964 Mar, May, Sept, Nov

1969 Jan, Mar, Apr, Aug, Dec

1971 June, Sept, Dec

1972 Jan, Mar, Apr, May, June, Aug, Dec

1974 Mar, June, Jul, Aug, Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec

1975 Jan, Feb, June, Aug, Sept, Dec

1981 Mar

1983 Sept

The Architects’ Journal

1999 Jan 7, Jan 14, Jan 21, Feb 11, Feb 18, Oct 1, Oct 8, Oct 22, Nov 5, Nov 26,

Dec 3/10

Architectural Record

1962 Feb, Apr, June

1964 Oct

1969 Mar, Apr, May, Mid-May, Aug, Sept, Dec

1970 Apr, May, Mid-May, Jul, Aug, Nov, Dec

1971 Jan, Mar, May, June, Jul, Aug, Oct

1973 Feb, Mid-May, June, Jul, Aug

1974 Feb, Mid-May, Aug, Mid-Aug, Sept, Oct, Mid-Oct, Dec

1975 Jul, Mid-Oct

1976 Jan, Apr, May, June, Mid-May, Aug, Mid-Aug, Sept, Nov, Dec

1977 Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Mid-May,  June, Jul, Aug, Mid-Aug, Oct, Mid-Oct,  Nov, Dec

1980 Apr, Mid-May, July, Aug, Mid-Aug, Sept, Oct, Sept, Nov,

1981 Mid-Feb, June, Jul, Oct, Mid-Oct, Dec

1984 Sept

1989 Oct

1993 suppl. Architectural Record Lighting (May)

1995 suppl. Architectural Record Lighting (Nov)

The Architectural Review

1996 May

1997 Mar

1998 Jul, Nov

Architecture

1984 Feb, Mar, Oct

1985 May

1987 Sept

1989 Oct

1992 May

1994 Jan, Feb, Mar, May

1995 Nov, Dec

1996 June, Jul, Sept

Ascent

1998 Win

Ashrae Journal

1998 Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, June

The Construction Specifier

1977 Apr

1978 Aug, Oct

Contemporary Stone Design

1997 Sum

1998 Spr

Florida/Caribbean Architect

1998 Spr

Historic Preservation

1983 Jan/Feb, Mar/Apr, May/June, Jul/Aug, Sept/Oct, Nov/Dec

1985 Feb, Apr, June, Dec

Industrial Design

1977 May/Jun

Interiors

1996 Sept, Oct, Nov

Journal of Architectural Education

1997 Sept

1998 Feb, Nov

Progressive Architecture

1963 Aug

1970 Apr, Aug, Sept, Dec

1972 Feb, Apr, Sept, Nov, Dec

1974 Apr, Sept, Oct, Dec

1976 Feb, Jul, Aug, Oct, Nov, Dec

1977 Feb, Mar, May, Oct, Dec

1986 Mar

1987 June

1990 Aug, Dec

1992 Apr, May, Jul, Aug, Oct

1993 Feb, Apr, May, Jul, Aug, Nov, Dec

1994 Mar, Apr, May, June, Aug, Oct, Nov

1995 Oct

Remodeling

1990 June, Jul, Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec

1991 Apr, May, Jul

Technology & Conservation

1980 Spr.

Please reply off-list to Eric: [log in to unmask]

Eric T. Reber, Serials Assistant
Jen Library
Savannah College of Art and Design

e-mail:  [log in to unmask]