Dear Peter,

Unfortunately we no longer have the item in
stock, but our bibliographic record indicates
that the copies Worldwide supplied to its
approval-plan clients in 2001 indeed included a
CD-ROM (see Worldwide item 27973 on our Web
site). The title was formerly distributed in the
USA by D.A.P., but as you probably know, D.A.P.
is no longer handling US distribution for Actar.

We will contact Actar this morning to find out
more details on the CD-ROM and ask if copies
might still be available for purchase separately
(assuming you may wish to obtain the CD only to
match up with the catalogue you already have).

Please don't hesitate to contact us in the future
with this sort of inquiry. We are always happy to
help research these types of questions,
especially when they relate to exhibition catalogues we carry.

Sincerely,

Kelly Fiske
Worldwide Books

Mr. Kelly M. Fiske, Director