Sent this straight to Judy, thought I'd better send it to the listserve..

 -----Original Message-----
From:   Liz Gentry
Sent:   Monday, April 09, 2007 10:19 AM
To:     [log in to unmask]
Subject:        Raffle Donations Reminder

Just a reminder, only 16 days left before our 2007 ARLIS/NA Conference begins in Atlanta. There is still time to make that donation to the Fundraising Raffle.

If you are attending, fill out the donation form, send images to Stacey and bring the items with you.  If you are not attending (We Will Miss You) fill out your donation form, send images to Stacey and drop your items in the mail to reach me before the 20th.  So you see, there's still plenty of time.  Support our Raffle, and many thanks to those who have already donated.

Don't forget to check out the Photo Gallery and pick a treasure you are planning on winning.

See all of you in Atlanta, maybe by April 26th it will once again be Hot 'Lanta!  It was a COLD EASTER WEEKEND.

Liz Gentry, Librarian and Fundraiser Raffle Coordinator
Booth Western Art Museum
501 Museum Drive
P. O. Box 3070
Cartersville, GA  30120