The Membership Committee survey on membership structure closes tomorrow April 10th. If you have not already done so, please take a few minutes to fill out the survey now.  To fill out the survey go to: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=381673173957

The Committee has been charged with reviewing and adjusting the membership structure to meet the diverse and evolving needs of ARLIS/NA members.

By participating in this survey, you will be helping us make sure that any changes made to the membership structure will be desirable to as many members as possible. We are eager to get your input before we proceed.

For more information visit our blog at http://arlismembership.blogspot.com.

For those of you who have already filled out the survey, thank you!

Sincerely,

Rachel Resnik

Membership Committee, chair

rachel resnik