From: ART LIBRARIES SOCIETY DISCUSSION LIST [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Weiss, Karen
Sent: Friday, April 06, 2007 9:36 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ARLIS-L] Library Systems: SirsiDynix

The Archives of American Art at the Smithsonian Institution, and the Smithsonian Institution Libraries are SirsiDynix Horizon users. I won't be attending ARLIS but would be interested in sharing the developments here and keeping up with your decisions.

Karen Berch Weiss
Information Resources Manager
Archives of American Art
750 9th St., NW