The ARLIS/NA-VRA JOINT TASK FORCE ON COLLABORATION held an open discussion at the Visual Resources Association conference in Kansas City last week.  It was a success--we heard constructive feedback and creative ideas from a number of members on how both organizations might more effectively work together and with affiliated organizations.  Many members appear to be enthusiastic about building upon current collaborations and exploring new possibilities.  The task force wishes to thank those who were able to attend our meeting and share their ideas with us in person.

We encourage all members, including those unable to join us at the VRA and ARLIS/NA conferences, to provide feedback about collaborative opportunities and challenges in a brief survey we've created.

-- The survey is available at < http://www.uoregon.edu/~ehteague/comments.html > -- Deadline: May 1, 2007

We also invite you to meet with us for discussion at the upcoming ARLIS/NA conference in Atlanta:  Saturday, April 28, 5:00-6:30 p.m., Highlands Rm, Colony Square.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Sincerely,

ARLIS/NA-VRA Joint Task Force on Collaboration
Greta Bahnemann
Meghan Gross
Amy McKenna
Elaine Paul (Co-chair)