The ARLIS/NA Membership Committee is investigating new membership
models, so that we can reconfigure our current structure to better meet
the needs of our members.

If you have not yet done so, please take a few moments (really... it's
quick) and fill out the Membership Committee's survey at:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=381673173957

Two potential models are included in the survey for your consideration.
Please weigh in on them now, before any changes are made to the
membership structure of ARLIS.  For more information about this project,
please visit our blog at arlismembership.blogspot.com.

The survey will close April 10th.  Don't delay.

Thank you!

rachel resnik

technical services librarian

massachusetts college of art