The New Museum Store Library Service is excited to announce that it will be
an exhibitor at the 2007 ARLIS/NA Conference in Atlanta. Please stop by
booth #29
for information about this expert, time-saving consultation service for
public and private collections of contemporary art books and DVDsŠand for
free candy!

The New Museum Store Library Service is available in three formats:

Customized Approval Plans
Under our Customized Approval Plan Program, a dedicated staff member from
the New Museum Store will work individually with clients to create a
detailed profile of their library¹s interests and goals and optimize their
holdings according to a specific pre-set budget and desired fulfillment
schedule.  Staff member also pre-checks each hand-selected title against
their database to avoid any duplication of titles.  Unlike other library
services, there is no minimum budget level required to set-up this
personalized service.

Slip Plans
Under our slip plan, librarians and individuals enjoy the individualized
service and attention of a Customized Approval plan without receiving
automatic book shipments. Slip plan customers receive a customized list
electronically according to their desired fulfillment schedule. These lists
are maintained on the New Museum Store website, so customers can easily
select and order books direct on the site. Just like the Customized Approval
Plan, all lists are checked carefully against each customer's collection
using their electronic database.

Monthly HOTLIST
The monthly e-newsletter, the HOTLIST, highlights 20-25 of the latest and
most hard to find contemporary art titles and DVDs sourced by the Museum¹s
book buyers and curators. To view examples of our previous lists, visit:
http://www.newmuseumstore.org/listItems.asp?displayType=Across&Cat=LIBSERV&C
atDesc=Library%20Service&Search=Link
<http://www.newmuseumstore.org/listItems.asp?displayType=Across&amp;Cat=LIBS
ERV&amp;CatDesc=Library%20Service&amp;Search=Link>

To sign up or find out more about the New Museum Store Library Service,
please visit:
http://www.newmuseumstore.org/html/Register.asp