Dear ARLIS listservers:

I have a "collection" of art books which I am hoping to sell, one way or another. This batch of books
numbers around 165, ranging from $250-$3,000 in value, according to what is currently being sold
on ABEbooks.com (condition notwithstanding, of course).

The difficulty is this: I am a solo (art museum) librarian with little staff-related support; I hope not  to
spend a significant amount of time selling these individual items, packaging them, sending them, etc.

Do any of you foks out there have any suggestions about how to handle this in the most efficient
manner posssible?  I am currently talking to a local used-book seller in the hopes of them purchasing
the books, but I am looking for alternatives.

I will very much appreciate any advice or assistance you all can provide.

Thanks in advance

Dennis Kreps
Librarian
Kalamazoo Institute of Arts