All,

I second the use of ARLISNA07 as a tag, and just a reminder...

In an effort to help share the experiences of this year's conference
participants with others, I've created both Flickr and YouTube groups.

The details are as follows:

Flickr

Group Name = ARLIS/NA Annual 2007

URL = http://www.flickr.com/groups/arlisna_annual_2007/
<https://webmailcluster.perfora.net/xml/deref?link=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.flickr.c
om%2Fgroups%2Farlisna_annual_2007%2F>

If you would like to post your digital photos from the conference, see
photos that others have posted, comment on photos, etc., please visit the
site at the above URL.

YouTube

Group Name = ARLIS/NA Annual 2007

URL = http://www.youtube.com/group/arlisna2007
<https://webmailcluster.perfora.net/xml/deref?link=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.
com%2Fgroup%2Farlisna2007>

If you would like to post your videos from the conference, see videos that
others have posted, comment on videos, etc., please visit the site at the
above URL.

Thanks,

Bryan Loar
<https://webmailcluster.perfora.net/xml/deref?link=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bryan.th