posted to backserv & arlis-l, please forgive any duplication

The Atlanta College of Art Library of the Savannah College of Art and Design is looking for older issues of Southern Accents to fill in some gaps.  If you have any duplicates or discards - loose or bound - please e-mail me off-list.  We are able to reimburse shipping costs when shipped "library mail" rate.

please e-mail before shipping any items - thanks for checking!

Southern Accents (ISSN 0149-516X)
1977  1: 1 Fall
1978  1: 3 Sum
1986  9: 6 Nov/Dec
1987  10: 2 Mar/Apr, 4 Jul/Aug, 5 Sep/Oct, 6 Nov/Dec
1988  11: 4 Jul/Aug, 5 Sep/Oct
1989  12: 2 Mar/Apr, 4 Jul/Aug
1990  13: 3 Apr, 5 Jun, 9 Nov
1994  17: 3 May/Jun, 4 Jul/Aug, 5 Sep/Oct
1995  18: 1 Jan/Feb, 4, Jul/Aug, 6 Nov/Dec
1996  19: 1 Jan/Feb, 2 Mar/Apr, 6 Nov/Dec
1997  20: 2 Mar/Apr, 3 May/Jun, 4 Jul/Aug, 5 Sep/Oct
1998  21: 1 Jan/Feb, 2 Mar/Apr, 3 May/Jun, 4 Jul/Aug, 5 Sep/Oct
1999  22: 2 Mar/Apr, 6 Nov/Dec
2000  23: 1 Jan/Feb, 2 Mar/Apr, 3 May/Jun, 6 Nov/Dec
2001  24 - all issues
2002  25 - all issues
2003  26 - all issues
2004  27: 5 Sep/Oct
2005  28: 2 Mar/Apr

Any help you can offer is tremendously appreciated - have a nice day!

Steve Majure
Jen Library
Savannah College of Art and Design

p (912) 525-4702