Hello all Architecture Section members,

Due to family medical problems, Deborah Koshinsky, the 2007 Moderator of the Architecture Section will not be able to attend the Atlanta Conference. As Vice-Moderator, I will be standing in for her. Please send me any suggestions for agenda items as soon as possible. Please find a preliminary agenda below.

Architecture Section Friday, April 28, 2007, 1:30-3:00, Atlanta Room

Agenda:

1.)	ARLIS Assessment Task Force recommendations

2.)  Sessions by Architecture Section Members at Atlanta

3.)	Possible 2008 Conference proposals for Denver, CO

4.)	Discussion of new developments with ArtStor and Society of Architectural Historians Architectural Visual Resource Network (SAH AVRN).

5.)	Appoint a new Architecture Section Vice-Moderator.

Thank you and see you in Atlanta!

Alan

Alan Michelson
Head, Architecture and Urban Planning Library
University of Washington, Seattle
Box 355730
Seattle, WA  98195-5730
tel: 206.543.7091