Please excuse the cross posting!

Good morning, everybody –

I am conducting research on recent library design, renovation and construction projects – If you have a redesign or new library development project in the works or recently completed, I would love to speak with you for my paper, which I think has a good chance of publication.  Please contact me off list.

Thanks!

Samantha Slade

Librarian

OlinPartnership

landscape architecture

urban design

Public Ledger Building

Suite 1123

150 South Independence Mall West

Philadelphia, PA 19106

215-440-0030 (p)

215-440-0041 (f)

www.olinptr.com

Confidentiality Notice: This message is confidential, intended only for the named recipient(s) or entity(ies) and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that the dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited, and you are requested to notify us immediately by email or by calling Olin Partnership at 215-440-0030, and delete this message forthwith. Thank you for your cooperation