Please excuse the cross posting!

Good morning, everybody -

I am conducting research on recent library design, renovation and
construction projects - If you have a redesign or new library
development project in the works or recently completed, I would love to
speak with you for my paper, which I think has a good chance of
publication.  Please contact me off list.

Thanks!

Samantha Slade

Librarian

OlinPartnership

landscape architecture

urban design

Public Ledger Building

Suite 1123

150 South Independence Mall West

Philadelphia, PA 19106

215-440-0030 (p)

215-440-0041 (f)

www.olinptr.com
<outbind://39-0000000004D2785ED87F8D49814C9792668E45500700264F5D47D6E14A
4081B990AA7C15E0350000007D96FC0000B96441A0D269274ABE471C9CAA068F03000017
A624DF0000/www.olinptr.com>

Confidentiality Notice: This message is confidential, intended only for
the named recipient(s) or entity(ies) and may contain information that
is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable
law. If you are not the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified
that the dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is
strictly prohibited, and you are requested to notify us immediately by
email or by calling Olin Partnership at 215-440-0030, and delete this
message forthwith. Thank you for your cooperation