Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 11:12:36 -0700 (MST)
Subject: Knowledge River Fall 2007 Recruitment
From: "Knowledge River" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]

I*m writing to ask you to help once again with recruiting students for our 6th  Knowledge River class.  The
deadline is April 1,2007, but I can consider partially completed applications if some of it is in on time.  If you
know a Latino or Native American who is interested in getting a library degree, Knowledge River, here,
at the U of AZ, offers excellent financial aid, academic and social support.  Have them call me directly if they
have questions at 520 784 0487.  Unlike most programs, we have many courses taught by Latinos and
Native Americans, and we have been able to graduate our students on time.

Please think about who you might know and refer them to our website at

http://knowledgeriver.arizona.edu

All of our application information is there.

Thanks in advance for your support.  We want to continue giving opportunities in
librarianship to Latinos and Native Americans who are so needed in our communities.
Take care and let me know if you have questions.

Take care, Pat Tarin.

Miguel Juarez, Assistant Professor
Librarian/Curator
Cushing Memorial Library & Archives