Hello,

I would like to know how other libraries are dealing with access to
materials which are stored off-site.

Do you have materials paged and brought on-site for your researchers?
If so, do you have a schedule of specific days when materials are paged,
or is it on a request basis?  Are any of these materials from your
Special Collections?

Do you have materials accessed by the researcher off-site?  Does the
researcher need to make an advance appointment to see go to the off-site
space?  How do you staff this?

I would appreciate any information you could share with me.

Thank you,

Eumie Imm-Stroukoff

Librarian & Assistant Director, Research Center

Georgia O'Keeffe Museum

217 Johnson Street

Santa Fe, NM  87501

505-946-1093 fax