Our library has the following issues of IS: INTERIORS AND SOURCES available:

 IS: INTERIORS AND SOURCES

1993  V.6  #29

1994  V.6  #32

1994   V.6  #33

1994    V.7  #34

1994  V.7  #35

1994    V.7  #36

1994    V.7  #37

1994    V.7  #38

1995    V.7  #39

1995    V.7  #41

1995    V.7  #42

1995    V.7  #43

1995  V.7  #44

1995  V.7  #45

1995  V.7  #46

1996  V.7  #47

1996  V.7  #48

1996  V.7  #50

1996  V.7  #51

1996  V.7  #52

1996  V.7  #53

1996  V.7  #54

1996  V.7  #55

1997  V.7  #56

1997  V.7  #59

1997  V.7  #61

1997  V.7  #62

1997  V.7  #63

1998    V.7  #65

1998    V.7  #66

1998    V.7  #67

1998    V.7  #68

1998    V.7  #69

1998    V.7  #70

1998    V.7  #71

1998    V.7  #72

1999  V.7  #73

1999  V.7  #74

1999  V.7  #81

1999 V.7   #77

1999    V.7  #75

1999    V.7  #76

1999    V.7  #77

1999    V.7  #78

1999    V.7  #79

1999    V.7  #80

2000  V.8  #3

2000 V.8  #5

2000  V.8  #6

2000  V.8  #7

2000  V.8  #8

2000  V.9  #1

2000  V.9  #2

2001  V.8  #10

2001  V.8  #11

Unless noted with a **, all issues are complete, unbound, and in good
condition to the best of our knowledge. Because of the number of journal
gifts our library is receiving, it is not possible for us to check
individual issues for completeness before shipping. If you receive something
incomplete, please do NOT send reimbursement.

We MAY mark addresses off of covers with a black marker OR rip off address
labels in the case of journals donated to us.

All items will be sent via USPS library rate mail.  A copy of your request
will be included in the package, along with the address for postage
reimbursement.

If interested, contact Kristina Edwards at [log in to unmask]

Items will be shipped in the order requested.

Thank you,

Kristina